Our mission is to provide the best healthcare available by using a holistic patient centered approach to health care prevention and treatment. We want to maximize the health of each of our clients and provide them the best healthcare possible throughout the entire length of their life from birth to retirement.
We Promise To:
- Provide the highest quality of services available at the lowest possible cost with efficient utilization of resources.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Work cooperatively with you to provide the best healthcare possible for you.
- Keep up-to-date and confidential records of your healthcare visits.
- Work with consultants in the community to provide safe and seamless continuity of care.
- Maintain the highest standards of education for our providers.
- See you as close as possible to your scheduled time with the understanding that each individual is unique.
- Complex patient interactions and emergencies, which cannot be predicted, may cause our schedule to vary throughout the day.
History of the Clinic:
The Klamath Family Practice Clinic was founded in 1980 by Dr Charles Bury and Jon McKellar .
The practitioners of the clinic used to do it all from deliveries to hospital care to surgery but times have changed.
With the transfer of many traditional hospital services to the outpatient setting we can manage the majority of our patients’ health concerns without the need for inpatient treatment. Hosptital care is now reserved for only the most severly ill of our patients and normally requires a multispecialty approach. We now have specialists who care for our of patients when they are in the hospital and then coordinate with us when they are dischared for followup care.