What we ask from you is to:
- Keep your appointments and arrive on time.
- Notify us in a timely manner if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Notify us if there is a change in your residency or billing information.
- Be pleasant to our staff. They are doing their best to help you and a kind word from you means a lot.
- Notify us if we have provided less than expected services and help us to improve the quality of our care.
- Complement us to your friends and neighbors if you feel that we provided exemplary care. Our best advertising is to do a good job.
Thank you for being our patient.
Have a minor laceration, broken bone? Suddenly don’t feel well and want to know if it is serious or minor? Run out of your blood pressure medication? Call us. We leave room in our schedule for just such urgent matters. Your health is important to us.
Lab next door:
Tired of having to go somewhere else to get lab draws after seeing your provider? We have a full service Interpath laboratory staffed by certified laboratory specialists just a few steps from our front door. We can have your labs drawn during your appointment and usually have the results of the labs within 24 hours.
Our providers are trained in skin care including the effective treatment of skin cancer. Do you have a skin lesion that concerns you? Ask your provider to evaluate it.
Our primary care providers are trained in the care of newborns, toddlers, children, teens and adults. We love following children through all their growing years and helping them stay strong and healthy. We are integrated with the Oregon State immunization tracking program and provide comprehensive pediatric care.
Family Practitioners are specialists in Family Medicine. They recognize disease in its early stages, focus on prevention, and refer a patient to the correct specialist when it is needed. Our group, Klamath Family Practice Center, no longer admits to the hospital but we have a panel of Hospitalists who care for our patients once they are admitted, and coordinate care with us upon their discharge.